About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, May 7, 2012

~Steve & Heather~

I remember the day Heather came to work the day after Steve proposed!  She has not stopped smiling since!!  So, when she asked what I had available in April, I couldn't stop smiling!

This session was wonderful!!  Not only was this couple gorgeous but I had my husband along side me capturing some amazing moments!  It was a very cold and windy evening, however I had a feeling that the session should go on, so Heather agreed with my ideas and these are a few of my favorites!

We met at their condo downtown and played around with some lighting in the parking garage.  I enjoyed every minute of the challenge!!
I loved this moment!

 Their paths met and now they are going together, as a married couple!



These two were laughing nonstop!  Loved it!



My view!
Ry's view!



And just in case you are all wondering what I look like while I'm shooting, here I am!  

Thanks again Steve & Heather!!  Enjoy your wedding in Switzerland!!! 

No comments: